DeliriumKD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theninja-RPG Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNR nindo.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

TNR nindo..... Empty
PostSubject: TNR nindo.....   TNR nindo..... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:30 pm

i am asian and living in the US currently, i am a friendy person who likes hanging out with friends and family, watching anime and play video games in my spare time, i do graphics as a hobby mainly sketching and photoshop

-- TNR info --

persona - first i am a shaman, often times we are seen as confusing and a loner due to our ability to talk to spirits, more often they are seen as another persona but they are not but rather souls made real by our power and summoned to do our bidding, i am a kind, gentle person unless i am to protect my clan people
my spirits,zulu (phoenix),shiranui (wolf),silver and zodiark(dragon),raijin(phoenix-fox/wolf hybrid),Jujin/rika(dragon,angel),vergil(vamp)

appearance - has wolf ears and tail, claws on hands and wolf fangs, hair is light blue with white highlights. her eyes are ice blue which may change depending on if driven by blood or rage luckily my father's fang lets me keep my sanity. sometimes i do lose my heightened senses. i am also seen at times as a white wolf.

village - konoki, glacier, shroud

alt - claire_farron
Back to top Go down
http://janlukky.webs.com/

TNR nindo.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeliriumKD :: guest/members - general discussions :: introduction-
Jump to: